Cancellation Policy - Meeting Rooms
- To confirm a banquet booking, the Hotel requires 50% deposit or a minimum of J$25,000.00 within 2 weeks from the date of your reservation. Balance is due seven (7) days prior to the function date. Payment can be made by credit/debit card, manager’s cheque or cash ($50,000.00 or less). Full payment is required within 24 hrs for functions booked within 5 working days or less of the function date.
- Only companies with established accounts will be allowed direct billing privileges for function charges. For functions exceeding J$50,000.00, a 50% deposit along with a purchase order must be received prior to the event. A purchase order must be received for functions less than J$50,000.00.
- In the case of personal functions (wedding receptions, birthday parties, private dinners etc.) full payment is required 14 days prior to the date of the function.
- If deposits are not received by the date specified, the booking may be subject to cancellation. Re-booking will be made only upon receipt of payment and to the extent that the function space is available.
- Functions cancelled 30 days in advance – full refund (except wedding receptions and functions booked for the Christmas season – Dec 01 – Jan 10). Deposits on these functions are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Functions cancelled less than 30 days in advance will attract a 20% cancellation fee (based on total estimated charges)
- Functions cancelled less than 72 hours in advance will attract a 40% cancellation fee (based on total estimated charges)
- Functions cancelled less than 24 hours in advance will attract full payment (based on total estimated charges)